Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding

   I'm SO very excited for tomorrow! Why? It's the Royal Wedding of course!!! Now, you may be wondering why I'm so excited, well, I'll tell you. Number one, I've always had a strange fascination with the British Royal family (my family will confirm this), two, it's a wedding, three, it's a royal wedding...need I say more? I can't wait to see what's she's wearing, all the people, all the pomp and circumstance... Man, it will just be amazing! Wish I could be there. Lucky for me, I'm only an hour ahead of the U.K., so I can watch it at noon :)

Are you guys as excited as I am?! It's going to be a happy day and a great wedding :)
For more info check out: Official Royal Wedding 2011
via site

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see what her dress looks like! She is beautiful. Her style is always so classy.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete