Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 20: Travel

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

  In my 23 years, the only two countries I have been to are India, Germany and Italy (just Rome though). 


   India was actually my FIRST experience out of the country (go big or go home). I absolutely loved it there! We went all over that country. Sure on my way to India I had emergency layover in Osaka, Japan and both on the way there and way back we had layovers in Taipei, Taiwan and Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (on the way back it was a 10 hour layover in Kuala Lumpur so I actually saw some of the city), but do those really count? ehhh.  









Now, I live in Germany and have been to several cities in the southern part. Still got to get to Northern Germany though.  The first time I came to Germany was in April 2009  (see picture left) to visit Tyler...who knew then that someday I would be living here? 
























In January of this year, Tyler and I went to Rome.  It's honestly one of the most beautiful and interesting cities I have ever been to in my life.
Anyway, there are many places that I want to visit...Prague (we're going THIS weekend...stoked!), Paris and other places in France, London, more places in Italy like Venice and Florence, more places in Germany like Berlin, Austria, Greece, China, Japan...the list could go on for days. I pretty much want to go everywhere. Right now, Tyler and I are working on tackling Europe...next stop, PRAGUE! 
via site

No comments:

Post a Comment