Sunday, April 17, 2011

Days 28-20: Time to Finish Up

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
- The dark. Yes it's silly, but I'm terribly afraid of the dark. 
- Heights or the fear of falling. I also hate the sensation of being dropped. Roller coasters are ok, because they go back up after a drop, but like the tower of terror, can't do that anymore. High ropes courses, attempted once and I fell off (fear realized). Repelling was fun, but I've done it like once. Heck, even driving on canyons/mountains scares me.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
My dog Hushpuppy and I a few years ago. Love this dog! Miss her lots.

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
My friends and family (and dogs) back home. Love and miss you guys.  






                                                                                                               




My dog Hushpuppy
Tyler's dog Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment