Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five Question Friday...(Saturday)...Easter edition

Meant to post this yesterday, but life happens...hehe. Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you have a fantastic Easter tomorrow :)

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
   Well, Tyler and I don't have kids yet, so we really don't have any Easter traditions of our own. In fact, I think this is one of the first we're getting to spend together.
   When I was growing up, we would always go to the Sunrise service (at like 7am) at church, then stay for Easter breakfast there. Once we got home, we had baskets from the Easter bunny and would do an Easter egg hunt. My sister and I would always go looking for the Easter bunny too, just in case he decided to stay at our house. Why he would, I have no idea haha. Oh! And who can forget about a delicious Easter lunch or dinner....mmmmm.
 
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Shower  (random...)

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I try, but I get too scared and have no parallel parking skills. Last time I tried was in November I think?  haha.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I really just like candy. I love the chocolate Easter bunnies and the malted milk ball eggs, but I really just love candy in general hehe.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter bunny or do you focus on the religious part of the holiday?
A happy mix.

1 comment:

  1. Well you never know when the Easter Bunny might be hiding in the closet!! omg i'm sooo happy you remember that too =)

    ReplyDelete