Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Days 21-26: wishes, a favorite or two and love

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
There are many things in my life I'm sure I wish I could forget, but would that make me the person I am without them? Who knows. Not really sure of one specific thing that I wish I could forget, so I'm going to move on...


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
I wish I was better at a lot of things...I mean, I'm decent at many things, good or even great at some, but if I had to pick just one thing to be better at, I think it would be dancing. :) 
 
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book 
As you can probably tell, I’m not very good at the “favorite” questions. I dunno, for some reason I just don’t like to pick favorites all the time. It’s hard for me to pick my favorite books, but I’ll try and pick some I enjoy :)
"The Bible"…why? Well, being a Christian woman I like it and believe in it, but from a book perspective, I just think it’s a great collection of stories.
"Twelfth Night" - why? It’s hilarious and I do love me some Shakespeare
"Pride and Prejudice" - I do love me some Jane Austen. Strong female character, great love story…need I say more?
That's just a taste... :) 

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
See day 21...but I guess if I could change one thing it would be to not be as much of a pushover. Good news, I have been getting better...slowly. 
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Image from Google Images
 My day was full of cleaning and being lazy haha. I mean, I did just get back from a weekend trip...
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
I mean lots of things mean a lot to me...my life, my husband, my family and friends...Then I could go into the material stuff that means a lot to me...but eh. 
But, if I have to pick one thing, it would be love...love of my husband, friends, family...love. What is life without love? 
“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.”
- Oscar Wilde
Image from MeHeartWeddings

No comments:

Post a Comment