Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A beautiful wedding and a relaxing weekend

   I know you all are probably sick of Royal Wedding talk, but I generally don't post on the weekends and didn't finish it yesterday and wanted to share my thoughts with you :).  So, without further adieu my follow-up post on the Royal Wedding.
   I know many, if not most of you watched the Royal Wedding on Friday. I did. Being in Germany, we are an hour ahead of London, so I got to watch it at noon. At first, I wasn't sure about her dress, but after I kept looking, well, I fell in love. It was so beautiful and classic and too over the top. The train and lace were amazing. She looked gorgeous. I just love her style. Also, can you believe she did her own makeup?
via site
   What did you think about her sister Pippa's dress? I for one loved it. She looked soooo good. Now, some were having problems with her wearing white as well, but I loved the look of white with white. Very classic.
via site
   During the ceremony, at first, I was wondering why they, especially Kate, were not smiling. This is one of the happiest days of your life people! Then I realized how nervous she must be! Not only is she getting married, she's getting married live in front of millions of people, tons of cameras and she's becoming a royal! Eesh. I can't even imagine.
via site
   How much did you guys love all the hats? I think I want to start wearing big hats for special occasions now. haha. All in all, I thought it was a wonderful ceremony and everyone looked great! Maybe next time there's a royal wedding someone will invite me? Ha. Did you see Kate's second dress? It was gorgeous too!
via site
   After watching the wedding, I did a little shopping and went home. Then, Tyler and I went out with some friends that night. Let's just say we had some STRONG margaritas and this Tex Mex restaurant. Yes, they have Tex Mex in Germany. Weird? Yes. Gross? Eh, it was ok. The next day, we watched our neighbors almost 11 week old boxer puppy. Oh my gosh, that little guy is such a love! I've been wanting a dog/puppy for awhile now, but this has confirmed it. But then reality and practicality sets in, and no dog for me right now. Tyler doesn't want a dog until his one at home dies you see. Plus, we decided it would be better not to have one in Germany because of how much we want to/are traveling. Sigh. Other than that, we just relaxed, and watched TV/movies. Always nice for a weekend. :)
   How was everyone's weekend? How was your Monday? Hope it was good! Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment