Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 27 and life

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member...


 That's my sis! This is from her 20th birthday at Medieval Times (she is now 21 woot woot!). She's currently a junior in college and studying geology...crazy girl. :)

----------

Anyway, how is everyone doing? 
I finally starting "working" for the girl scouts. I'm doing their PR. Sadly, it's not paid, but hey, experience and volunteering are both good things :)  Plus, I like the girl scouts; in fact, I used to be a Brownie. 
I'm also waiting to see if I am going to be a substitute teacher. I've never really had a desire to teach, but I figure it's a job, and why not try it, right? I also am big on education and education reform, so why not start here? Not that I'll be a teacher later in life, but I'll do what I can now. 


Thus, I digress...happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love Medieval Times... I don't think I'll ever be too old to enjoy that place.

    Is it difficult to become a substitute teacher? Hope you find out soon if you can do that or not. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, well, I would say it's not too difficult to become a substitute on base in Germany. The need is so high! I don't even have a teaching degree, ha. But I will get training, so that's good.

    Medieval Times is so much fun! Looking at that picture made me want to go again haha.

    ReplyDelete