Sunday, April 3, 2011

Days 17 and 18: The I's have it! (Impact and Insecurity)

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
via site
Yup, that's the German flag all right. Living in Germany has truly had the biggest impact on my life right now.


Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
   I don't really have a picture for my insecurities...that would be kind of odd. I am a people pleaser (which I am working on) and I really just genuinely love people, but that means one of my biggest insecurities is having people not like me/ignore me. I am working on that, and there are some times I can handle not being liked and ignored, but sometimes it really just bugs the crap out of me and I get sad and insecure. Sometimes my weight/ stomach fat is also an insecurity. I know I'll never be a skinny girl, and I love my smile, hair, legs, eyes and boobs a lot, but sometimes, well, most of the time I wish I was thinner. Sigh. I do workout and try to eat right, but it's something I will always struggle with...carrying weight in my stomach.

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your sweet comment girl! i love how your man proposed to you ;) romantic and surprised at the same time! i'm the same way ha! i'm also a big 'people pleaser' as well but i do know that you have to stand up for yourself when needed! xo have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I stand up for myself, but sometimes I wimp out...depends on the situation. I think it will always be a battle!
    Your post inspired me to write my whole proposal on here hehe. :)
    Hope you're having a great Sunday as well!

    ReplyDelete