Saturday, July 30, 2011

On My Own

"Pretending he's beside me. All alone, I walk with him till morning. Without him, I feel his arms around me...And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me." - On My Own, Les Miserables

Well, Tyler's gone, so I have the house to myself for a bit. It's a happy/sad. Happy because I'll have the car to myself and get the apartment all clean with no interference. Sad because, well, he's gone and I don't get to see/be with him for awhile. :( Time for some movies and girl time! Oh yeah, I also have to get the spare room ready for when my parents come in a few weeks :)

Thursday Tyler took me out to dinner at our favorite little Italian place. It was a nice change since we don't eat out all that much. Friday Tyler left (sad day). Then today, I went to a Flea Market in the morning with a neighbor. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything :( . Ah well. Now I'm watching another neighbor's precious little Yorkie, Radley, while they're on a vacay. He's so cute! I'll be sure to put up some pics soon.  How's everyone else's weekend thus far?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, sorry to hear you are on you own for awhile. How long is he deployed for? Geez, you might end up doing 3 posts a day to combat the boredom.

    ReplyDelete