Monday, August 1, 2011

Coke and Orange Soda can mix?!

Let the deep cleaning begin! Since Tyler's away for a bit I get to DEEP clean without the worry of him messing it up as soon as he gets home lol. I also need to get the spare room ready for my parents :). I'm looking for a new duvet and I'm having problems. I don't want to spend THAT much money, but I also want it to look nice. I've been looking at IKEA, and I'll probably get something from there, but German sizes are different than American sizes. Sigh. Anyone have ideas?

via
Today, I started to clean, started thank you notes (yay?), got in a good work out and went to the German grocery store. Thrilling huh? haha. At the German grocery store, I FINALLY tried coke mixed with orange soda. I've been afraid because I hear very mixed reviews. I actually enjoyed it. At first it tasted a bit like medicine, but then, it was yummy. I recommend it.
Anyway, I digress. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment