Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yup, I'm THAT Girl. Are you?

Yesterday I saw a this post on Neely's blog (A Complete Waste of Makeup), and today it was posted on Cait's blog (Fit, Fierce and Fabulous). So, I finally decided I needed to join in on the fun! I'm that girl who...
  • is a huge lover of TV and movies (I may watch too many...)
  • loves traveling the world
  • loves a good bottle of wine 
  • is obsessed with anything that has to do with weddings
  • has to have covers on at night
  • would sometimes rather stay in then go out (sometimes going out is fun, but usually I'm down for wine, hubby/friends, a good couch/chair and watching a movie or playing a game)
  • loves to wear dresses
  • doesn't always use correct grammar or puncuation (my blog, my rules :P hehe) 
  • tries to plan out things in advance, but it doesn't always work
  • still gets carded at rated R movies and buying alcohol
  • is learning how and trying to be a better cook and homemaker
  • loves shoes, but dislikes her own feet
  • enjoys people
  • that quotes movies/tv with her husband 
  • loves saying the word husband/hubby
  • tries, along with her husband, not to say their embarrassing nicknames for each other in public
  • loves food 
  • will sometimes sing loudly with the radio/ipod in the car 
  • loves to shop 
  • doesn't like going to the doctor or dentist, but likes to be healthy and have nice teeth (difficult I know) 
  • is trying not to be a pushover (or people pleaser) any more
  • likes history and politics (usually, I do NOT enjoy political ads...terrible...)
What girl are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment