Monday, July 18, 2011

Back in the swing of things

   So after a weekend of recovering from jet-lag/a cold allergy thing (lots of sleep this weekend haha) and going to dinner with friends who are ETSing, its back to the swing of things here in Germany. For those of you who don't know, when you ETS, it means you get out of the army. So it's a happy/sad. I will miss them, but I'm so happy that they're going home and starting a "new" life together.
   Today was lots of cleaning and laundry. Also got a nice long walk in there, always a good thing. I could tell my allergies were still acting up a bit, because I was tired and coughing when I got back haha...whoops.
   Anyway, how's everybody else doing on this fine Monday? Any big plans for the week? Hope you have a great day! Sorry this is such a boring post, but ya know, happens sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment