Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary

To me! Well, Tyler and I. Today, we have been married two years, and I can hardly believe it. Man how time has flown. And in 3 days, we're having our celebration of marriage. SO EXCITED!

Sorry that I've been a little MIA since I've gotten back to the states, it's just, there's so much to do for the celebration, people to see...this just gets pushed aside. Sigh.
So, to catch you all up...Friday I got to see/hang out with dear friends at a birthday dinner. Saturday I checked out the wedding location one last time with my coordinator and mother-in-law, then I went shopping at the outlets with some friends. Sunday I did lots of wedding stuff, getting ready for the 4th, and went to dinner with a friend. Monday was the 4th, so the Berry's had their 3rd annual bbq potluck function. Always a good time. I also got my dress fitted and bustled.
Tuesday Tyler's Aunt was still in town, and their cousin/uncle came to visit. We went out to brunch and saw Super 8. LOVED that movie.
Wednesday I did my hair trail, went to the caterer, ran errands, did wedding stuff...ya know. 
Today, as I said above, is Tyler's and my anniversary. :). To celebrate we're going to and Angels game with the family haha.

Most of my time has been spent doing wedding things and trying to see friends and family. I was in kinda a bad mood yesterday because I was so stressed. Ah well. Happens.
Hope everyone had a good 4th! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! How exciting for you two and such a milestone.

    Have fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete