Thursday, July 21, 2011

Motivation

   Yesterday I got in a great hour workout, just cardio, but still good. It's really what I need. I was so proud of myself. I hadn't really worked out in awhile do to the cold/allergy thing and all. I mean, I tried to take walks, but that would even tire me out and/or make me cough. Finally I could do it without getting super tired or coughing. woot!
   I haven't been really inspired to blog lately, not really sure why...just not in the mood. I feel as if I have nothing to write about at the moment, that, and no one really reads this anyway so why bother? But it shouldn't matter how many people read this, I should just do this because I want to. Thus, I will keep going.
   I've been so lazy ever since I've gotten back from the states, well, yesterday I did clean a lot and get a workout in (our apartment looks greats btw :p), but I ended up falling asleep on the couch at like 6 for like 30 minutes or so. Haha.
via
Then I couldn't get to sleep til like after 2 am. ugh. And to make matters worse, I kept snacking.
Oye. Snacking late as night is terrible for you. What's wrong with me? I need more motivation or something. ha.
    As the picture above says, today, I'm trying to stay motivated. I did sleep longer than intended and have had a lazy morning, but hopefully the afternoon will bring better results. I also need to stop watching True Blood. 
via

It's one of those shows that's kinda bad, but you have to keep watching and I'm addicted haha. 

How's everyone else doing today? How do you stay motivated?

1 comment:

  1. I read!! :)

    Hmm.... I need help in the motivation department too lately BUT when I am in a productive streak I stay motivated by just imagining the big picture :)

    ReplyDelete