Friday, July 1, 2011

Guess who's back...back again...

   Sorry I haven't posted since Monday, it's just, I've been getting ready for my trip back to California. Guess what everyone? I'm here! Wonderful, beautiful, sunny California. :)
   On the way from Germany to the US, Tyler in I were in the very middle of the middle row...of course. Ugh. Ah well. Once we landed in DC, we had an hour and a half to make our connection to California. Should be enough time right? HA!  After customs and what not, Tyler and ran to the gate, because it took about an hour and 15 minutes to do all this. Once we got to the gate, we were told the door was closed. WHAT?! We tried to argue that we still had like 8 minutes, but there was no hope. So, we went to customer service, and they could book us on the next flight which was an hour and a half later. Once we got to California, Tyler's mom and dad were there to greet us. Then, we got our bags, got some In-n-Out, and were on our way. It was a VERY long day...we were awake for over 24 hours, but hey, we made it. 
   Yesterday, we ran some errands with Tyler's mom, hung out with his sis, and then went wine tasting with the family. Then we got home around 9pm, and Tyler and I realized that we were still tired from the day before. Ugh. Jet-lag can be a bitch haha.
   Wednesday was a dear friends birthday, so we're going over to her place tonight to celebrate. :) I can't wait to see my friends!
   Hope everyone has a happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the states pretty girl.

    I feel your pain, the trip is long and the jet lag horrible. Enjoy your time away and pig out on a ton of Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I hope you have a great holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's been great! I should probably get back to updating this again haha ;p

    ReplyDelete