Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One of those days

   Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't want to do anything? That was me today. I had so much I could've/should've done, but didn't. Rooms to organize, laundry, dishes, PR stuff, looking up lesson plans for potential substitute teaching in the future...and that's just some of it. I did walk to the ATM and the grocery store with a neighbor today. I also worked out and figured out dinner well in advance. Usually we plan dinner close to when we eat, today I figured it out soon after I woke up. That's a start right? I mean, dinner was kind of a fail. I made tri-tip in my crock pot, and well, I wasn't paying attention to the temperature of the meat and I overcooked it a little. By over cook I mean this...Tyler and I like our meat rare to medium-rare; medium is acceptable on occasion. This meat however was well-done. Tasted fine, but not what I was going for. I also should've let the potatoes bake a little longer...the green beans were delicious though. Tyler of course then had a fit about the meat and gave me a lecture about paying attention. Yeah, yeah. I know. Just wasn't my day I guess. Ah well, happens. I hope everyone else has a more productive day than mine! :)

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope things are starting to look up for you!

    I just gave you an award on my blog today!
    xoxo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete