Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Review

    Hello friends, happy Monday! Well, at least, I hope it's happy haha. Today was a day filled with grocery shopping and helping Tyler's mom take stuff to storage. Oh yeah, I also scheduled a phone interview! Eek! It's on Wednesday, wish me luck.
   This weekend started off relaxing, but got busy towards the end. Saturday, we relaxed and had dinner with some dear friends. Sunday, I woke up early to go to a flea market, had brunch at Mimi's (yum!), came home and hung out with Tyler's grandparents (who gave us a recliner...I do like free things), and chilled with the family. I got the cutest tea cups from the flea market! I can't wait to display them. Speaking of which, I can't wait to put a deposit down on a apartment. I'm getting so antsy. I can't wait to decorate and have my own space! Sigh, it will happen...soon.
   Before I start making dinner, I'm going to leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how much you want to get settled in your own place. Good luck on your phone interview - how exciting that you're going through all of these changes.

    Just think...if you were in Germany it would be gray and raining. bleh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh yes...and right now the high where we lived in Germany has been like 15 F. NO THANK YOU!
      Change is good, so I'm excited :)

      Delete