Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh hey there 2012!

    Happy New Year everyone! 2012 is already looking to be a great year for us. There will be A LOT of changes coming up, but I say, bring it on!
  • We need a car (Our goal is to have one by this coming weekend).
  • I need to get a job (ahh!)
  • We need to find an apartment 
  • Tyler starts school again in February
See? There's a lot of changes coming...

    Other than the changes coming up in my life, I have some new goals for this year.
    I want to loose a little weight, but mostly, I want to get fit again. I need to start my work out regiment again. I have what I'd like to call holiday belly, haha. I just bought a new yoga mat, and I have Jillian Michael's 30 shred and P90X. I really need to join a gym again and find some good classes (i.e. yoga, zumba), and then I should be good to go!
    I also want to find my passion/what I want to do with my life. It may take the whole year, but I will do it!
    I also want to work on my cooking. Now, this past year, I have become quite the cook (if I do say so myself :P), so now, I just want to keep working and keep perfecting!
   Other than that, I just want to be happy and have a great year with my hubby! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment