Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh Times They are a Changin'

    In my last post, I discussed all the changes coming up in our lives...finding a car, finding a job, finding an apartment, Tyler starting school again...so much is happening. I kind of just want to sit and enjoy my time a bit more. Money, a car, and our own place would be great though. Haha.
 
    I did have a job interview today, and I think it went well! Here's hoping!!

    Since we're apartment hunting, I've been looking for decorating ideas on Pinterest. Oh man, they have some really cute ideas! be I mean, they're more ideas for future houses, but maybe, just maybe some of these could work for an apartment. :)

Source: google.com via Beth on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Beth on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Beth on Pinterest

Source: ana-white.com via Beth on Pinterest


Doable, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment