Friday, January 20, 2012

Thoughts for Friday

    As you may know, Tyler and I are currently apartment shopping. However, lack of car makes it hard...don't really wanna bring your mom to apartment hunt when they're not co-signing or anything, ya know? Sigh. I'm just ready to get out of his parents place and have a place of our own. I also can't wait to decorate (I have SOOOOO many ideas) and have all of my stuff in one place. Sigh. That day will hopefully come soon. Hmmm...maybe I should write blog segments on what I want my future place to look like...I like it.

    What does this week have in store for me? Vegas. Yup, we're going to Vegas friends! It's not a totally random Vegas trip, Tyler's brother is turning 21, and Tyler has never been to Vegas. Should be a good time! :) Catch up with you all Monday. Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment