Saturday, January 14, 2012

Magic

With so many transitions comes a lot of stress. I wish I wasn't a worrier, but alas, I am. I knew coming back that I wouldn't find a job right away, but it's stressing me out. I can hear my mom now, "Just breathe Beth. Relax. Pray." Etc. etc. I am trying, but there is still some stress. It's hard for me to totally let go, but I'm doing the best that I can.

Last night, Tyler and I went to the Magic Castle with some friends. Oh man, it was so cool! We went to a Houdini seance (haha...oh boy), some magic shows, and just walked around the "castle." And, do you know the best part was, I met NEIL PATRICK HARRIS! OMFG!
{Via}
He's amazing.

Today, Tyler and I are FINALLY looking at apartments. Hooray! I can't wait. And tomorrow, we're going wine tasting. See why I keep thinking that we're on vacation? Haha.

Hope you all are having a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment