Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Review

    So, this weekend, the whole family (Tyler, myself, Tyler's brother and his girlfriend, Tyler's sister and her boyfriend, mom, dad, aunt, and uncle) all went to Vegas. It was a pretty good time. It was Tyler's first time in Vegas, so he enjoyed walking through some of the hotels, seeing the sights, and of course being able to walk around everywhere and drink.
Our hotel
    Friday, after we got to our hotel and got settled, we went to the Cosmopolitan buffet. Oh my goodness it was delicious. I highly recommend it. After that, we walked around the strip, then, eventually went to a few bars like Margaritaville.
 
  Saturday, we had delicious crepes for breakfast, went shopping, walked around the strip, went to the Sugar Factory, and went to a piano bar where Tyler and has his dad had some cigars (yuck). After that, we went to dinner at Samba, and had so much amazing food. It's Brazilian food, with a whole lot of meat. I was SO FULL, but it was SO GOOD. After dinner, we saw the Love show. I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I had a great time! It's such a cool show, and totally worth the price. There's not a bad seat in the house! I wish I was a better dancer, more flexible, and not afraid of heights, because it looked like a lot of fun. I miss performing. Random, sorry. 
All the "kids"
About to have dinner!
    After the show, we walked the strip, went to a few bars, then Tyler's brother, Tyler, myself played the slots. I won over $127!!!! WHAT?! Crazy right?! I have no idea what happened, but I'm not going to fight it haha. The Princess Frog penny slot is my game!

    Sunday, after packing up, checking out of the hotel, and loading up the car, we had a delicious crepe breakfast. I may love crepes too much, if there is such a thing. Then, we hit the road. Of course, we had to stop and get some Alien Jerky on the way. So good. 
    All in all, it was a good Vegas trip. I hope we can go again soon, maybe with friends, so we can see more of the hotels, and go to more bars/clubs.
    Anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble on about my travels. I hope you all had a good weekend and a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment