Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things for Thursday

    Well, drat. I missed Wedding Wednesday AND the first day of February. So, HAPPY FEBRUARY friends! Can you believe it's already here?! I have officially been back in the states for over a month.
Yesterday, I had a phone interview in the afternoon, then about 2 hours later, they scheduled me for a face to face interview for this morning at 9! AHHH! I think it went well, but one woman was really hard to read, so, we'll see! While I was at my interview, Tyler made his way to LA, with his mom, to look at a car. And guess what, HE BOUGHT IT! That's right friends, we FINALLY have a car! I'm so excited! It's an '05 Passat, that's a silver ish color. So pretty...I love it.
    Anyway, I saw this on Pinterest, and I just had to share! It will make up for my lack of Wedding Wednesday post. Enjoy.

Source: 9gag.com via Beth on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment