Saturday, January 28, 2012

Great Finds

    Wow! It's Saturday already? Can you believe it? Where did Thursday and Friday go? I'll tell you.
    Thursday consisted of apartment hunting and playing phone tag with a potential future employer. I just have to have another phone and in-person interview. Tyler and I fell in love with this one apartment, now all we have to do is get approved and we'll be moving out of his parents house. Woohoo! I'm so ready and excited!
    Yesterday, Friday, we test drove a car, went out to dinner, and just stayed home, relaxed, watched a movie, and had some wine. A good night if you ask me. Oh yeah, we also got this amazing coffee table from Craigslist.


This, my friends, was only $25. WHAT?! The previous owners only had it for 5 years, so it's in pretty good condition; only a few scratches and what not. Tyler and I want to change the drawer handles, but other than that, we love it! Our future apartment is slowly, but surely coming together.
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment