Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter cleaning?

    With December right around the corner, it's time to do some winter (I guess late fall) cleaning! That and we're moving soon, so I need to organize things anyway. We're supposed to find out today when we leave and when they're coming to ship our stuff! AH! It's a happy and sad feeling really. I'm excited to go back and see friends and family, but I'm also sad because I'm made some good new friends here. I also feel like there is so much more I could do here. Sigh. Also, I'm scared to start working again. I mean, ok, I am excited, because let's face it, I'm going stir crazy and need something more to do. But, I'm also scared.
    This past Thursday (Thanksgiving), Tyler and I left for Madrid Spain. We got to travel around with his cousin Jenna who lives 30 minutes or so outside of Madrid. We had such a great time! I even got to hang out with a old college friend :). We got back to our apartment late Sunday night, well, actually it was more like early Saturday morning...about 1:20am. AH! At least we made it back safely and our flight was on time haha. No worries friends, pictures and blog post all about Madrid to come!

    As you may have noticed, my blog has been going through an update. What do you guys think? I'm LOVING it! It's all thanks to my dear friend Joelle over at Something Charming. Didn't she do a great job? :D Thanks Joelle!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment