Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesay: First Glance

    Hello everyone and welcome to Wedding Wednesday! Today, we're going to talk about first glance photos.
    I love first glance/look photos! Love them. Now, we all want that perfect first glance photo, obviously, but it's hard to know when to do it (before the ceremony or wait til the ceremony), what you want to do for it, etc. This is where good photographer's (and websites :p) come in to play.
    I love everything about this photo. It's so cute that they don't want to be seen...these shots are great especially if you want to wait to be seen until the ceremony. But I can also see then stepping out from the doors and getting some GREAT first glance shots. 


Love this reaction....

Too cute. Love their reactions. :)



Aren't these great? Which are your favorites?
    When Tyler and I were married (July 7, 2009), we didn't really have anything too traditional...it was a small intimate wedding at Angel's baseball stadium after all haha...so we didn't have any first glance photos. But, for the celebration of our marriage, July 10, 2011, we got them :)

waiting for me to walk over


KISS
Checking out me and the dress
What do you think? I wanted some more, but ah well...such is life.  Pretty cute though, right? :p

Our wedding photos courtesy of Stephen Pappas Photography.



1 comment:

  1. That set of three is my favorite!! I didn't see Brandon until the ceremony. I had tears in my eyes and kept telling myself "just breath" as I entered the room. I locked eyes with him and couldn't help but smile :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete