Monday, November 21, 2011

Jump!

    Today, I got to watch Tyler jump! I was so excited because I've never seen him jump before! :D
They jumped near town in Chinooks (helicopter things). It was so cool. No worries friends, he didn't get hurt or land in a tree! woohoo! Great success! But man, it got so cold! Silly Germany and the sun being totally gone by 5. Ugh.



    Afterwards, my friends, J, Casey and I went to Aldi. I got this CUTE Advent calendar, chocolate (which I tried later is kind of weird...happens), and of course, I had to get more Glühwein. Love that stuff. :) Once I got home and defrosted a little, and man did that take awhile, I prepped dinner and hung the Advent calendar hehe. Once Tyler came home, he made me a delicious birthday eve dinner. New York Strip, some sort of potato thing and broccoli, yummy! Good job Tyler :)


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment