Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks a Bit Early

    Normally, I would have a Wedding Wednesday post, but since I am leaving for Spain tomorrow (woohoo), I thought I would give you all some updates and write about Thanksgiving.
    Yesterday was my birthday. Happy 24? haha. I feel old, yet very young at the same time. Some of the neighbor girls and I went out for coffee and a late lunch/snack. My wonderful hubby got me flowers and we to a nice Italian dinner. We got dressed up and everything. So much fun :). It was so yummy.
  Anyway, Happy (early) Thanksgiving everyone! I have so much to be thankful for...my wonderful husband, friends, and family. I'm also thankful for this amazing opportunity to live in a foreign country, this amazing opportunity to travel all over Europe, our new friends, our great apartment...the list could go on and on. Like I said, I have a lot to be thankful for. :D

What are you all thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a great day and have lots of delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment