Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Review

    Hey all. How was everyone's weekend? Here's a little review of what we did this weekend...
    Saturday, we started to cook the Carnitas. Tyler had prepped Carnitas the night before and once we got up, we started cooking them. Oh man, they were smelling soooo good all day. I couldn't wait to eat them. In the afternoon, I went shopping downtown with neighbor/friend Catherine. My goal, to find new jeans and possibly new shoes. I had limit of how much I should spend, and was on my way. Why new jeans and shoes you may ask, well, 2 of my 4 jeans (yes, I only have 4 pairs of jeans right now) have holes in them. Not the cute holes...the ones on the thigh close to the crotch. Naturally, we went to H&M to look for jeans. Saturday was probably not the best day to try on jeans. It's SUPER crowded since most people don't have work and everything is closed Sunday. I did figure out my size (it's not normal European sizing), so that was helpful...yet, I still had problems. I picked out 3 pairs...two in one size and one in another size. Of the two that were the same size, one wouldn't even go all the way up, and the other was about to fall down. WHAT?? The one in the other size fit well, but looked super weird. They were higher waisted then thought...all in all, it wasn't a good look for me. Ugh. I wanted to try on more, but there were just too many people. I think I need to go during the week when there's less people.
    Once I got home, it was almost time for some carnitas and movie night. Of course we were having a movie night. haha.
    Today, I went to the commissary and PX for a few things. Oh man. The commissary was INSANE. There were so many people. So many rude people at that. I could barely get around and get the like 10 items I needed. It was super frustrating. I think most of my time was spent getting around people and standing in the check-out line. Ugh. Everyone was trying to get Thansgiving shopping done I guess. Makes me glad we won't be here. That's right people, no traditional Thanksgiving for me...I'll be in Spain! Anyway, the rest of Sunday was relaxing, watched tv, folded laundry (oh joy), ya know...the usual.
   Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment