Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day

Happy Friday everyone! So, if you didn't know, today is Armistice Day, more commonly know as Veterans Day. According to the 2010 census, 7% of all Americans are Veterans and 0.75% are those currently serving.
I'd like to take a moment to thank all of those who have served, are serving, and have passed on. We appreciate you...we thank you. Also, I'd like to thank my personal hero, my husband, Tyler. Love you baby. Thank you for all you do.





Yesterday, Tyler had CQ, so I was alone all day/night. Plus, the owners of the dog we were dog sitting came home, so I was really alone at night. Worst part was that Tyler had the day off yesterday and today. Ugh. Sigh, happens. We were supposed to travel, but Tyler's CQ shift hindered are plans.
Today, Tyler recovered from CQ and I cleaned house. Thrilling huh? Hehe. Tonight, we ordered take-out (which we NEVER do) and are having lots of wine while watching TV and movies. :) Got to enjoy this time off while we can!
We're not sure what we will do the rest of the weekend, but I'm sure we'll come up with something fun :)

What are y'alls big plans for the weekend? Anything exciting?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Thanks for the veterans day posting. Bummer you were alone though - it makes for a lonely day. Wine and movies though are a fun combo.

    Are you freezing over there yet?

    ReplyDelete