Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thoughts for Tuesday

    You might not be able to tell from this blog, but I do enjoy writing and coming up with ideas/stories. Sometimes, it's hard for me to get all the thoughts and ideas in my head down on paper. It has been suggested to me that I get a tape recorder, but then I think about it, and most of what want to say is all in my head, so unless there's something that can read my mind, I think I'm shit outta luck haha. I should write more. I'll work on that. :)
    The Hunger Games. Where was I when these books came out/were popular?! I am just now hearing about them because of the movie coming out. Guess I should look in to reading them. hmmm.
    Now, this is something I'm sure most Army wives (heck, even most military wives) can relate to. I hate folding and sorting Tyler's socks. They're all green, yet, they all seem to be different shades of green...and different sizes...and different styles...UGH! I really dislike washing them and putting them away. It's awful, and there's so many of them. Argh. Oh the small things in life sometimes.

Source: lolhome.com via Beth on Pinterest

This has been happening to me a lot lately...fail...


Haha...that's so true.

    Anyway, those are some of my thoughts for the day. Happy Tuesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment