Monday, June 27, 2011

Time for a Review

   On Wednesday, I baked brownies and cleaned up the place. I love baking so much. They were dark chocolate with chocolate chips in love...so good. More please?
   On Thursday, Tyler didn't get home til 8pm...argh. Ok, hold up, let me start at the beginning...It was like 5:40 in the morning, and I noticed Tyler left with out coming in to give me my goodbye kiss. Huh, weird. Apparently, I got so thrown by this, (well, that and I started thinking about stuff I still need to do for our upcoming Celebration of Marriage) that I couldn't sleep. I stayed up until about about 7:40 and decided to try and go back to sleep. You see, the night before, I had a little too much fun creating the seating chart and stayed up til like 1 or 1:30. haha. I got a few more hours of sleep, and was then ready to start my day. After a breakfast, a good workout and doing the dishes, I heard something start to vibrate and then ring. Ok, that's not my phone, where is this coming from? Yup, Tyler left his cell. Oh boy. Later that day, I got the meat out to defrost and started to prep what I was going to make for dinner. It got to be 5:30 pm, he still wasn't home and I was getting hungry. It's not like I could call him and be like hey, when are you coming home? Sigh. I didn't want to start dinner, because I was making fish tacos, and those are pretty fast (and easy) to make. So, I just made myself a small PB&J to tide me over. Around 7, I was finally becoming suspicious and starting to wonder what he was still doing at work. Finally, a little after 8, he came home. He had to stay and get things ready for the high ranking people visiting the aid station the next day. Understandable. A phone call would've been nice though. Oh yeah, he also said they gave him pizza so he didn't need dinner. Boo. I ate chip and salsa. haha.
   On Friday, we FINALLY GOT A TV!!!! Oh man. Listen everyone, it's been such a long time since I've had a TV. I can finally watch my shows/movies on a bigger screen! :)
   Saturday, we Volksfest, a local carnival/county fair type thing, with the neighbors and some other friends. It was a pretty good time! Lots of good food, drinks and friend time. :) 
   Sunday, Tyler and I went X-Men. We both really enjoyed it! I feel like such a nerd saying this, but I LOVE superhero/action type movies. So great.
via
   Today, I started to pack for our trip to California and cleaned the apartment. We leave Wednesday, and I hate to leave a messy apartment. I have more to do tomorrow, like clean/mop the floors, but hey, I'm close. I can't believe we're going to California on WEDNESDAY!!! Oh man. Also, I can't believe that we're having our celebration of marriage in 13 DAYS!!! AHHHH!!! SO EXCITED!!!
July 7, 2009 :)
 How was everyone else's weekend? Any big trips coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment