Monday, June 13, 2011

I suck at titles...

   Yesterday, I finally got to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4! I love those movies. No, I don't care that they keep getting worse as they continue on, I still love them. This one was a bit of a stretch even for me, but I still had a good time and enjoyed it. Listen, I'm not expecting an Oscar worthy film or anything here. The only thing I didn't like were the mermaids...they made them more like sirens and evil. Boo.
Source
   Tyler unfortunately was on CQ last night, but he also didn't really care about seeing the movie, so I went with some of my neighbors.
   Today, he slept most of the day, so I got a lot of cleaning done. A good thing I suppose. Then, we watched TV, made our steak dinner and had lots of wine, including Port from Porto, Portugal. We also watch The Iron Giant, which I haven't seen since I was little.
Source
Oh man, I forgot how much I liked that movie! I even started to tear up a bit hehe. All in all, it was a good night I'd say. Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe B and I actually watched Pirates over the weekend too! I really like it. I thought it was better than the third one. Definitely got some great laughs out of this one. Johnny Depp is such a great actor.

    Sounds like y'all had a fun weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I was laughing a lot during it, so I feel that makes it good in my book! haha. Plus, I do love me some Johnny Depp! Like you said, he's such a good actor! :)

    ReplyDelete