Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday, Tuesday...happy days?

   This weekend was kind of lazy. We went and looked at TVs (yup, still don't have one..sigh), got some new lamps (2 new floor lamps to be exact), went grocery shopping...fun stuff. hehe. At least I felt semi-productive. Don't worry friends, even though we don't have a TV, we do keep up on our shows! We just have to watch everything on our laptops.
   Monday I cleaned and did a bunch of laundry...yet, somehow I still have more, sigh. Today, I went with my neighbor and her boxer puppy to a friend's house (a girl I met in SNAPS class) to have a puppy play-date and socialize. It was a great way to start off a day. Puppies and friends? Man oh man. Then, I went with the other neighbor girls to a self help class on post. It literally lasted 15 minutes. Thank goodness. Plus, now I can get free light bulbs, paint, nails and such. Worth it, yes?
via
   Tonight, Tyler and I made broccoli beef with white rice, egg rolls and cream cheese wontons. Sorry to disappoint, but the egg rolls and wontons were frozen, so we just heated them in the oven. Still delicious. I must say, we're getting pretty good at this whole cooking thing. Tyler is much better than me, but I'm learning...slowly, but surely. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Man, what an exciting life I lead sometimes haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, we all lead a glamorous life, just sometimes it's a little less glamorous than some :)

    Sounds like a very productive weekend! I love getting things done, yet I do love to just be lazy and sit around all day too ha!

    Hope you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete