Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, Friday...Gotta Get Down on Friday....

And now you all have the Rebbecca Black song stuck in your head like I do almost every Friday since that horrid fun song came out. Muwhahaha. If you don't know what I'm talking, well where have you been these past couple months?! Unfortunately, her record company has removed all of the videos from youtube, so you will just have to do a search yourself :).

Anyway! Wednesday, Tyler comes home from work and says, "I have to jump tomorrow. Ugh." (For those of you who don't know what that means, he's airborne, so he has to jump out of airplanes every now and then to keep in practice.)
Me: "Oh really? What time do you have to be there?"
Tyler: "12:30."
Me: "wait...as in AM??"
Tyler: "Yup."
Me: "WHAT?! Go take a nap!"
Tyler: "I don't think I can. And besides, that may make it worse."
Ugh! So early! So, we stayed up, had a late dinner and watched TV. I did not go to bed until he left because I thought it would be too mean if I went to bed haha. He had to get there so early because they were having a morning jump, but did that happen of course not. He didn't jump until like 4:30 that evening. Then, he didn't get home until 11:30/12 that night. He looked wrecked. It was bad. But, good news, he got some sleep while he was there, and didn't have to be in to work until 1 today :).

Yesterday was kind of a girls day/night. I went to the lake with 3 of my lovely neighbors (plus one baby and puppy) and just walked around, chatted and ate at the cafe there. After going home to relax and clean, that evening, we went to base to have dinner and drinks. Two other girls joined for this round. :) Then, we went back to our apaartment and had some more drinks/conversation until the guys got back from jumping. It was a really fun night with the girls! It was a nice change in pace too; we're definitely going to need to do this more often. *note to self...I need to take more pictures of these events!*

"Yesterday was Thursday (Thursday), to-to-day is Friday (Friday). We we we so excited...we so excited..." Ok, that's enough.
But yes, it is Friday. I got some recycling done, planning dinner, got a good workout in this morning...who knows what tonight and this weekend may bring! Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment