Saturday, November 6, 2010

Emotions...

My emotions are currently all over the place. I leave for Germany Monday, and I'm so unbelievably excited! Yet, there is a part of me that is nervous and a bit anxious. Once I land in Frankfort, I have to go on the train for two hours by myself with all my luggage. Oh, I also have to switch trains in the middle. GAH! I know I can do it, but it makes me nervous. Once I land, I just want to get there. Sigh. It's ok...I can do this! I will get to be with my husband soon and that is all that matters. Well, that, and I'll get to travel a whole bunch! Yesssss! Stoked.
    The other thing that kind of gets me is that for the first time Tyler and I will actually live together as husband and wife. Imagine that. I am overjoyed but this, but at the same time, I know it will take some getting used to. We will be in a honey phase for awhile at least hehe. It will take some time to get reacquainted with each other, but I am sure we will be fine and will have no problems doing so.
    Other than that, I will miss my friends (and family). They have been so supportive of me throughout this process. Sure there have been things here and there, but no matter what, they have been there for me...I don't know if they know how much I truly appreciate that. I hope and pray that we can remain close even through this separation period. I mean, hell, if Tyler and I can do it...pssh, everyone else is a piece of cake!
   Thus, I digress...I have lots of emotion running through me right now, but overall, I'm so excited! Can't wait to get to Germany and tell everyone all about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Beffy!!

    and yes, i totally just cried when i read that...

    <3 your seester

    ReplyDelete