Monday, February 20, 2012

Thoughts for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a great President's Day weekend. I know I did.
This weekend we bought a new couch, had a wonderful dinner with friends, celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays, had great wine, amazing cupcakes, got Tyler's sister all moved in...need I say more? 

This week I have some goals for myself: 
1. Start a new workout routine (new chapter = new routine)
2. Apply for more jobs (this includes temp agencies) 
3. Make delicious dinners ( I have 2 planned already :) )
4. Become better at creating blog titles (haha, this may take time)

Now, I there are some other goals, but those are more long-term. I think these 3 are very doable for this week, don't ya think? 

Now, speaking of delicious dinners, check out what my husband, Tyler, made tonight: 
That, my friends is habanero chicken, served with broccoli, garlic rice, and mango. Mmm mmm, so good! I think I have a chef on my hands! Hehe. :)

Now that I've been totally random talking about my weekend, my goals, and the delicious dinner I had, I'll leave you with an inspiring quote. I hope it will inspire all of us (yes, that includes little old me) this week. :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. 
It does.
- William James 
{Via}

No comments:

Post a Comment