Friday, February 24, 2012

Goals, Oscars, and Life

Hello friends! Happy Friday!

Let's review my goals for the week and how I'm doing, shall we?
This week I have some goals for myself: 
1. Start a new workout routine (new chapter = new routine)
So far, I've been getting in to a good routine. I kinda strained a muscle in my glute/leg from working out, so I've just been easing myself in with some cardio and stretching. Seems to be helping a little bit.Today, I think I'm going to do some yoga.
2. Apply for more jobs (this includes temp agencies) 
Sigh, I really hate this one, but I've applied to a few temp agencies, so, we'll see what happens! 
3. Make delicious dinners ( I have 2 planned already :) )
Well, Tuesday, we went to Tyler's parents' for dinner since it was his aunt's birthday. Since his mom had left overs, we took them home, and that's what we had to dinner Wednesday. Thursday, we still had leftovers to eat, so I left well enough alone, and just heated those up! Tonight I was going to make lasagna, but I can't for the life of me find our ground sausage. We bought it Monday and put it in the freezer, where it went from there, I have no idea. Sigh. Guess I'm making that rosemary chicken linguine dish I saw in a cook book. I mean, that sounds delicious, but I was really feeling the lasagna. 
4. Become better at creating blog titles (haha, this may take time) 
Well, what do you think? haha...I think it could use some more work. Like I said, this may take some time....

So, I guess I didn't do too poorly on my goals for the week. What do you think? I'll be sure to fill y'all in on how the weekend goes.
This weekend is going to be a pretty relaxing one. We really don't have any plans. What?! All we have to do is decorate and get the apartment more put together, look for jobs, oh yeah, and watch the Oscars on Sunday. :D If you're new to this blog, you do not yet know of my deep Oscar obsession. It's bad. I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with them, but I've been this way since I was a kid. Which reminds me, I need to get my Oscar winner predictions ready to go! Guess I should get to that. Have a blessed day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment