Friday, February 17, 2012

We've Moved!

   Hello Friends! Sorry for the impromptu hiatus, but hey, life happens. 
   Sunday, I helped one of my dear friends with a wedding. Oh my goodness, it was so beautiful and so much fun! And a bonus, I saw and spoke with Jenna Fisher (aka Pam from The Office) at the hotel with her baby. No, she was not a guest of the wedding, she was just a guest of the hotel.
    This week has gone by so quickly! Monday was moving day for Tyler and I. We packed up all of our things at his parents house, and everything from my storage, and made our way to our new place. Tuesday, the Army movers came with all of our stuff...Happy Valentine's Day to us! In fact, Tuesday was the first night we spent in the place, since we now had our futon haha. For the rest of Valentine's Day, we unpacked, went to the mall for dinner, bought things with our Macy's Wedding money (hello new vacuum, knives, and cooking utensils!), and went grocery shopping. Delightful :)
   The rest of this week has been filled with unpacking, relaxing/enjoying the new place, and buying the things we need to make this apartment a home. I'm so excited that we get to start decorating! Eeeee! Our new chapter has officially started!

No comments:

Post a Comment