Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Review

    Saturday, was the girl scout Masquerade Ball. The girls were all dressed up, masks and all, and they all looked SO GREAT! :). I think they had a good time too; most of them didn't want to leave hehe. Guess we did good, huh? The event was from 2 to 4 (pm of course). So it's not lunch, and it's not dinner...what does one do? Snacks and decorating cookies of course! I was helping at that station, so an apron was a MUST haha. We had four different stations, craft (you get your picture taken, then you make a frame for it), cookie decorating, makeup (with temporary tattoos there as well) and dancing. They learned the Popcorn dance...I think that's what it's called anyway. At the end they performed the dance they learned and there was a mask contest. It was so much fun! :)

No I did not make the mask...I bought it hehe. It was so cheap and so pretty, how could I pass it up? :p
    After the Masquerade Ball,  I went to my husband's Captain's house to have a meeting about the FRG's (Family Readiness Group's) Christmas Party. I volunteered to help with that, as did my dear friend Jessica, as my last hoorah before we leave. I LOVE planning things and I LOVE Christmas, so naturally I had to help. It was fun to get together with Jessica and two other woman and eat, chat, and plan, but it made for a long day. When I finally got home, I was so tired.
    Sunday, I relaxed and cleaned the apartment. Later, I went over to Jessica's to have some girl time before the guys come home. hehe.
    Monday and today, I ran errands, and am preparing the apartment for Tyler's arrival. Also had a fun lunch today with my neighbor/friend Casey hehe. So ready to have Tyler home! About damn time in fact. ha.
How's everybody else doing?

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Happy to hear the part went well :)

    Happy Tuesday, darling!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Trying to get used to this hair haha

    ReplyDelete