Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Theme Weddings

    Welcome to Wedding Wednesday! Woohoo! :)
    Today, we're going to be talking about theme weddings. Now, I'm not just talking about people using pumpkins because their wedding is in the fall, snowflakes because it's in the winter, or their wedding has some vintage inspiration...I'm also talking about people who have, for example, circus/carnival weddings, Halloween themed weddings, 1920's themed weddings, Star Wars themed weddings, etc. You name it, it's probably been done.
    Now, I really don't have a problem with theme weddings, it's just some, well, how do I put this nicely? Some are just too much for me. Some are super cute, but some are just over-the-top RIDICULOUS! 
{via}
{via}
{via}
Yes...this is really happening...haha.

Source: tumblr.com via Beth on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Ambra on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest

{via}
{via}
{via}

Ok, I really need to stop, but this is too much fun! haha. Some theme weddings are so cool, but some are just plain bizarre. For some I just want to be like, how cool!, or how interesting/creative, or that's so cool/intriguing, but I would never do it. But others, oh man...I REALLY dislike them. I just don't see how people can do some of these. I mean, it is your day, so who am I to tell you what to do.
I'm really loving the fall, winter, country and beach themed ones though. :)
    For our wedding, I could never really settle on just one theme, so we decided to have a wedding that had a fun, romantic and vintage feel to it. Not really a theme per say, but it worked for us. :)

What theme, if any, would you or did you pick for your wedding?

3 comments:

  1. THE SHREK WEDDING!! HAHAHA OMG I'm dying

    ReplyDelete
  2. southern comfort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have taken photos off facebook of Hannah's wedding as an example!
    Hahaha! Perfect example!

    ReplyDelete