Friday, October 21, 2011

Hair Cut!

    Tuesday, I went to a new hairstylist (she's German :) ) with my wonderful friend and neighbor, Casey. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew I needed my hair cut...especially my bangs. I knew I want shorter bang, but I had no idea how I should cut my hair.
    Once we got to the salon, the woman was infatuated with my hair. She couldn't believe how healthy it was and how great the color looked (Note: I do not color or highlight my hair in any way). She asked what I wanted to do to my hair, so I showed her the picture of bangs. "What about the length?" she asks. I was thinking/talking about keeping my hair long, but as I was talking to the hairstylist (who has SUPER long hair), she's like, "would you like to change it up?"
"Sure." I mean, why not right? I was thinking shoulder length, then as we're talking, she was like, why not try a bob...you'd look SO CUTE, but it will be very short. As long as we leave some below the chin, you will look great. I was like, why the hell not? Its just hair hahaha. Best part, Tyler has NO IDEA.
    Here are some pics...what do you guys think? :D This is the shortest I've like EVER had my hair. I've done a longer bob, before, but this is SHORT (for me). I think I like it though.
:)
Side view? haha
It was hard to get a good picture of the back. I may try again later.

lol...my sad ponytail.


2 comments:

  1. cute! I would never have the guts to do it so props to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! i like short! i'm getting a very similar hair cut on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete