Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Review

    Friday, I went to the gym, cleaned, folded laundry (thrilling I know) and just relaxed. Saturday, I attempted to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. My friends and I got there and they told us that the last base had scratched it a little, so bits were ruined. We decided to not go and go back to my place to pick a movie to watch. If I would've been expecting people, I would've prepared more food, but since I wasn't I had to scramble together some things like chips and salsa. After the movie, we all started chatting, two of us has some wine and we stayed up til about 2:30! WHAT!? It was a lot of fun. Two of the girls husbands are deployed and me and the other girl's husbands are training, so it was a nice girls night. :)
    Sunday, I took a very chilly walk (it's started to get cold booooo) and then, I actually saw Crazy, Stupid, Love. I really liked it! I mean, it's kind of depressing at times, but I REALLY liked it. Afterwards, I went to dinner to with my friend who I haven't seen in months. It was so nice to catch up. :)
   Today, I'm going to go to the gym and hang out with some of the neighbors...go shopping and what not. :) Should be a good time!
   How was everyone else's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment