Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inspiration

   I haven't been too inspired to write lately, not sure why, just haven't. Last night (I guess this morning) I started feeling nauseous. Oh no. I'm doing better this morning, but yikes, I HATE that feeling. Apparently a flu type bug is going around, so I need to be careful. Anyway, I'm slowly but surely working on the guest bedroom for when my parents come, but I'm having problems picking sheets and a duvet or quilt.

Source: tumblr.com via Beth on Pinterest


   Wouldn't it be amazing if I could find that bedspread? It's so bright and cheery. I mean, I am working with a futon instead of a bed, but it should still look good and be comfortable. Any ideas on where I should go for sheets and bedding? Remember I'm in Germany lol.



Or maybe something like this? Sigh. I love Pinterest. :) I need to get inspired to write, to clean, to cook more. Well, last night I did make myself some steak. Usually Tyler cooks the steak, but I feel like I did a pretty good job. What do you guys do to get inspired? Any ideas for the guest room?

1 comment: