Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Parents are coming!

   Well, as the title says, my parents are coming for a visit tomorrow! This is my dad's first time to Europe...I was going to say out of the country, but I think he's been to Canada (lol). I'm pretty excited. :)
I got the spare room all nice and ready for them. I can't wait to start traveling all over Germany with them...should be a good time.
   In other news, Tyler has to leave to go to the field for training in a few days. Bummer; But at least my parents will be here for some of it.

   Also, I want to apologize for my accidental blog hiatus. I just, well, I've been getting things ready, and honestly haven't been that inspired to write. Not sure why, I just haven't. It happens to us all I guess. Hmm...maybe we could call this unforeseen hiatus writer's block...haha. Well, whatever it is, I hope I kick it soon. I miss writing. I guess I just need to get inspired!

   Safe travels parents...see you in the morning! :) Happy Hump day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment