Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bees suck.

   So I was at a BBQ tonight, because all the guys got back from training. I set my coke aside while I ate, totally forgetting about the bees...well, after I finished my food I went over to get a sip of coke. I almost didn't because I was like, well, there's not much left, I could just forget it and get a new drink, but nono, I took a sip. Suddenly I felt something and a pain in my mouth spit and THERE WAS A BEE! A FUCKING BEE! Excuse my language. AND IT STUNG MY TONGUE!!!! Side-note, I have never to my recollection been stung by a bee or anything before. At first, people were like what?! I mean, all I really did was stick my tongue out and dance around and say, "a bee stung my tongue!" Tyler didn't believe me, but came over and I was like, OH SHIT! He quickly got the stinger out (was in less than a minute), took out his aid station keys and gave me some meds. He also watched to make sure I wasn't allergic, good news friends, I'm not. Also, pretty much all the guys at the bbq were medics, so they were all intrigued and kept checking up on me. Cute. My tongue swelled a little, but now is better but hurts like all heck. Yeah...stings and hurts a lot...but is also kinda funny? haha. Good story for later I guess.
   In other news, Tyler and I got our outfits for Okberfest!!! He got lederhosen (with shirt to match me, shoes and socks). I of course got a dirndl. Pics to come! :)
   Hope everyone had a happy Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Damn, girl. A bee?! SO sorry. Thank goodness you're not allergic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Love your new background image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh it sucked a lot haha. And Thanks! I thought it was more appropriate hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Your tongue? The bees here are HORRIBLE and AGGRESSIVE. I got stung a few days ago while carrying my groceries. I KNOW...I'm not supposed to scratch it - but I did. Now it looks like I have a 2nd arm growing out of my elbow and it hurts. Stupid bees.

    Are you better now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup my tongue...ugh. The bees are HORRIBLE here! My neighbor also got stung that same night on his arm. Better him than his wife because she's allergic.
    I'm all better now :). My tongue kinda throbs when I see bees though haha. How are you?

    ReplyDelete