Friday, April 27, 2012

Where is this Going?

Apparently I fail at scheduling posts. My one post that was supposed to be up on 4/19 didn't post..I fixed the problem, and it finally posted yesterday. Though, it says it posted on the 19th...confused? Me too.

Anyway, I know I've been spotty with posts, but I'm really trying to figure out this whole work vs. play balance. I will get there...eventually.
I'm also, (as I have been doing a lot lately) trying to evaluate what I want to do with this blog. I know, I know, I've been writing about this a lot, but I could really use some pointers. I like writing about my life with Tyler, travel, weddings, and well, whatever I feel like. Sometimes I feel like I need more of a focus, what do you guys think?


I guess I should really just do what I want to do, but it can be hard to put yourself out there. What if people don't like what you're posting about? What if you're posts/blog aren't as good as other peoples' posts/blog? I guess what I'm really looking for is, advice and direction. :) 

Happy Friday friends! I hope you all are having a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment