Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a Day

Man, what a day today! I started off the day at the DMV (ugh, at least I made an appointment), found out there were crazy tornadoes in my home town (Dallas), ran errands for Easter/Tyler's birthday with the mother-in-law, and got Instagram for my android phone. That's right friends, there is now instagram for those of us who have Android! :D

I'm thanking God this evening for keeping my family safe through all of the craziness, but  remembering and praying for those who were not as fortunate.  

I'm so excited for Easter/Tyler's birthday. I think it's going to be a great day with his family. A long day, but fun, with lots of delicious food and good company. 
I also can't wait for Tyler to get his birthday presents! He has some really good ones coming! :D I would tell you what they are, but if I did, it would be the day he decided to read my blog...haha. 

I hope you all had a good day. Stay safe friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment