Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Start of Something New

Source: google.co.il

I finally started my job! AHHHH! I was stressed, nervous, anxious, excited...everything. And guess what? I still am. Let's now add overwhelmed to the pot. But, I will persevere and power through this! My boss said I'm doing well and already ahead of where she'd thought I'd be. I just started Monday, which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile. Boy, was I overwhelmed. I had many stressful moments over the week, but somehow, I got through it. I think I'm going to like this job.
I had a realization at work that this is now my life..I get up, get ready, go to work, work, and drive home. It's such a weird feeling that I'm finally working again. There's a lot to learn, but I think I can do it. I just need to get into a good schedule/routine. I need to figure out when I work out, when I clean, when we need to do laundry, etc. I know this will all come in time, but I wish it could hapen sooner rather than later.

For this job, I'm going to travel which is cool. I know it will be hard, but I think I can do it! :D

How do you feel when you start a new job?
How long does it take you to feel comfortable?
Do you get realizations and freak outs at work too? 

2 comments:

  1. yay for new jobs!!
    what a great learning experience! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete