Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Off to a Rocky Start

Happy May Friends! I hope your week (and May) is off to a good start.

Let me just tell you about mine...
Well, Monday, work was fine...I learned all about my benefits and the company I work for. I get home relax a little bit, and then go to meet Tyler at his sister's work. You see, on Monday and Wednesday Tyler has night class and borrows his sister's car while she's at work. So nice of her :), anyway,  I walk out to the parking garage and see our bumper messed up and parts of the car on the ground. WHAT?! There was no note or anything. I made sure I was able to drive away and nothing would fall off, but boy was I pissed! Later, we saw there was a voice-mail and email from one of our apartment managers saying there had been an accident and gave us the guy's information. Thank goodness! I'm so glad that it wasn't a hit and run...there are still good people in the world!
There's a tad more to this story...so, there's this pipe by our space and they put this metal plate in front of it so you don't hit the pipe (why metal? I have no idea...). I've always thought we'd hit that it someday, but not last night. I was so concerned about being up far enough that I gave our car two nice scratches. Sigh. Side-note, this is now the third time our car has been hit since we've bought it. All 3 times the car has been parked. Grrrr. Is this some sort of sign?!

Ah well, the rest of the week is shaping up to be good...I hope. Haha.  :)

 Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment